Sunday, September 10, 2006
The Waiting Game
I wish I had more exciting things to post, but I feel like our lives are in a bit of a stall right now. We are anxiously awaiting to close on our house in less than a week! It is so much fun to think about how to arrange everything, and we are amazed that we will actually have a backyard! We drove over to our new house this weekend and learned that it only takes us 3-5 minutes (depending on traffic) to get from our house to an area nearby that has every possible commercial store, movie theater, and restaurant that you could ever want. Ah, life in the suburbs! Did I just really say that - we are excited about how to set up our new home and that we are so close to burb-land!? Oh dear...we've been converted to suburbanites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment