Because Tom Glavine didn't have a commitment to pitch in the World Series, he was free to go out to dinner with his family tonight. He and his family rolled up in their pimped-out cream Escalade with built in satellite (no joke) to the Swallow at the Hollow restaurant and cut in line to take our table! We ended up sitting at a table parallel to his family's, so we took a picture of the back of his head. I don' t have the picture yet because it is on my mom's camera and we don't have the cord to get the image off of the camera yet, so I have posted another picture that I found of the back of Tom Glavine's head so you can at least get the idea until I post the real picture. Study it carefully...and there's a little more gray in the picture that we took.

No comments:
Post a Comment