Friday, December 8, 2006
Blustery
Well, we are having our first "blustery" weather here in the A-T-L. The low for last night was around 20 degrees, with wind chills between 7-10 degrees. The first time the temperature has entered the single digit zone. I'm not sure what to do with this panic over single digit wind chills. I'm sure it'll come back to haunt me later as my blood begins to thin in the warmer Atlanta temperatures, but it's so cute that they were giving cold weather advice (make sure to wear a hat and coat). The single digits are the wind chill lows for last night and this evening, but the daytime weather will be 42 degrees and sunny. All this said, I will be wearing a hat and coat for sure! Buurrrr! I guess I'm most suprised because I didn't think I would miss the cold Chicago weather, but I'm glad it finally feels like winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment