Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cul-de-sac Polka

The people who are doing work on some of the houses in our cul-de-sac have decided to have a dance party in the cul-de-sac! At least that's what it sounds like from here at my computer. I can only really hear/feel the deep bass beat from the tuba type instrument in the songs, and it has been the same for every song for a solid 45 mins. Oh, wait, do I hear a different beat? Nope, it was just the intro to a new song, but now we are back to the same old beat. It's not actually polka; I think they are blasting an hispanic radio station or CD from their truck. They have to play it nice and loud so that they can hear it over the blowers and other yard tools that they are using. Oh well, maybe I'll go out and join in the musical celebration!

No comments: