
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Kitchen Finished...so far
Hey everyone. So Alison is taking a much needed vacation from my Star Wars Lego II playing and is in Chicago eating the best food on Earth with some of the best people on Earth (except for that Damon guy...I hear he is a Japanese spy). In the mean time, I've been slaving away trying to make our kitchen look better. With absolutely no help from Alison for Ma Coupe, below are some pictures of the "transformation". It's somewhat of a Monet. No, my work is not masterful, but it looks better the farther away you are from it (as you can see from the pictures below). Kinda like Rene Russo in 2 for the Money. Anyway...I also decided that some of the cabinets needed some black spray paint too. We'll (and by we'll, I mean me) eventually paint the walls a different color and make the wood trim not wood color, but I was tired of washing my bowls out of the bathroom sink. Also, this project cost under $200.00 so if you are considering it I would say go for it (just so long as you know it's not going to be a long term fix - hopefully like a two to three year fix). Enjoy! Oh, and Alison, please eat at Burrito House for me and take a picture....I miss Chicago.

Like I said about the Monet, when you start looking closer anal people start freaking out...
And this is where I thought spray paint looked good on the cabinets. Very modern...
Here is a before picture to make you appreciate all of Andy's hard work:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment