Sorry that it has been so long since we have posted anything new (I say that assuming that people other than us check our blog). I'm sitting here trying to think about what to post, but not much is happening right now. Things are back to normal (and feel a little like a hangover after the holidays) as is to be expected in January.
One of the reasons we haven't posted anything in a while is because I was busy finishing my applications for the Master in the Art of Teaching programs (M.A.T.) I am very excited that I have completed those applications! Now I just have to wait a few months for them to get back to me...the waiting game.
Andy is really into the Star Wars Lego video game. I have tried to play it, but it's almost so uncomplicated that I can't play it. You basically just wander around as a Star Wars character built out of Legos in different Star Wars worlds made out of Legos. At any time you can switch characters and you can't really die. As the character you have two options - shoot or jump. You can shoot almost anything and you get "stud" coins for it and you can also build things out of Legos and that gives you "studs" too. In summary, it is a throw-back to old school nintendo games - jump or shoot...or if you're feeling confident, jump and shoot...or if you're feeling really crazy, double jump and shoot! Needless to say, he is playing right now and I'm so bored that I have to post something on the blog to keep myself entertained. But, in Andy's defense, we thought that the play-off football games started at 1pm today, but they don't start until 3pm.
That's all for now! Hope you are all staying warm and safe in all of the wintery weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment