So, as it turns out, new babies need a place to sleep (or so they tell me). Therefore, we are creating a nursery for our coming attraction. Here is a picture of something that I hope will go in the nursery once we find someone to repair and refinish it.

Many family members (including myself) have been rocked to sleep (or, in my case, would not go to sleep even when rocked) in this chair, so I am excited to try it out on the next generation.
Many family members (including myself) have been rocked to sleep (or, in my case, would not go to sleep even when rocked) in this chair, so I am excited to try it out on the next generation.
1 comment:
Are you kidding me!!!!!! The reason Haley would not go to sleep by herself until she was .....I'll let you know when it happens, is because her mother wanted to have a special moment and rock her to sleep! Banks, however, never rocked to sleep and goes to bed like a champ!
Stay the hell away from that rocking chair if you ever want to go to sleep by yourself or not have the burden of spending an hour in your childs room trying to get them to sleep.
Uncle Chris
Post a Comment