Oh what a little mobility will do for ya! Here are some fun videos of Mac exploring the world outside of her normal play areas. The two videos are edited from the same original long video, but I didn't do anything other than trim them from the original (so they include shaky cinematography from when I sit down on the floor in the second one). My video editing software isn't very good, but I work with what I have...anyway, please do enjoy these videos - they are both approximately 1 min and 30 seconds long - good procrastination! I know making them and editing them was good procrastination for me - now I have to clean the kitchen (and probably the living room too) - domestic duties call!
In the first video you will see one of Maddie's favorite new tricks - when she pulls up on something, she likes to do this "look, one hand!" kind of thing and keep switching hands.
In the first video you will see one of Maddie's favorite new tricks - when she pulls up on something, she likes to do this "look, one hand!" kind of thing and keep switching hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment