Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bath Time

One of my favorite times during a typical day is when we get ready for a bath. We come into Madeline's room and I put her down to play in her room while I start filling the bath (in the bathroom attached to her room). As soon as she hears me turn on the water, she rushes in and pulls up on the side of the tub to watch the water start to fill up the tub. As she watches the tub fill up with water, she squeals in delight! Needless to say, she likes bath time. Tonight she learned how to splash (make lots of noise and splash water in her face)! I think she will like our swim lessons that we start in a little over a month.


I have also posted some photos from our trip to S-town in the January folder in the Coupe Photo Gallery.

No comments: