Sunday, February 8, 2009
Spooning
Things have been pretty busy lately in the Coupe house. We had a fun weekend with friends visiting from Chicago. Mom and Dad even got to have an evening out on the town thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Coupe babysitting! Madeline has been busy as well entertaining guests, taking her first shower (compared to her normal baths) and practicing eating with a spoon. I don't know when kids are supposed to start learning this kind of thing, but I have been lazy about letting Madeline try to eat with a spoon - I was avoiding having to clean up the inevitable mess. She has been more and more eager to help when she eats things off of a spoon, so I let her give it a try this morning. I got some pretty funny video (from my digital camera, so no sound) of Maddie eating yogurt. We were amazed how quickly she picked up on the technique...though still messy as you can see by the picture and video.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment