Monday, March 16, 2009

Standing Up

I'm sure you're getting tired of me posting updates about the little nuances of Madeline learning to walk but that's pretty much what we do around here, so here's another one! A few days ago, Madeline started standing up on her own without using the wall or some other object like my leg, the couch, a chair, etc. I have yet to get it on video, but it looks something like doing a deep squat and then standing up straight. If I did what she does everyday, I would be in much better shape! She even uses the technique to stop while she is walking across the room to pick up a toy or move something that is in her way. Anyway, because I don't have video of that, I will post some pictures from our Play Group.

This one cracks me up! Maddie's crashing the party!

No comments: