Wednesday, May 20, 2009

iPhone Basics

Madeline, 13 1/2 months, demonstrates how to unlock an iPhone.



Please direct all questions related to the iPhone to MAC.

Also, I got a new camera for Mother's Day and have been playing around with it and trying to learn how to get it to do everything I want it to do...that's why the blog posts have been a little less frequent (in addition to me working 4 days this week) and why the quality of this video is questionable. I need to find a happy compromise between 770 KB (see above video quality) and 10.4 MB (my other option for the same video). I'm learning. This video was taken on my new digital (primarily still) camera, but the Flip Video Camera is still the best way to take videos for blogging. Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

Adrienne Gray said...

I seriously just watched this 5 times in a row because I love the nuance of her facial expressions at each step! Awesome!

Miss Mosier said...

I was DEFINITELY there for this important step in MAC's development. Love it.