Monday, July 20, 2009

It's raining teeth!

I haven't been able to document Madeline's rapidly appearing teeth very well, but here are two attempts:

In the first one, Dad was playing with her to make her laugh and therefore have a big enough smile to show her teeth. You can see her bottom tooth and one of her top teeth pretty well.


In the second one, I was taking pictures while we were playing and Maddie was playing with a poster tube. I love this picture because it is random, hilarious, and actually came out as a good picture considering that I used the zoom to take it from the other end of a poster tube! You can also kind of see her bottom tooth and future-tooth lump.


I was trying to check her teeth recently (by slight tickling to evoke a giggle) and saw the top teeth beside her middle teeth appearing. That explains so much of what we have been dealing with - it's raining teeth!

No comments: