Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kitchen

Madeline got a kitchen from Santa Claus this year! She seems to love it so far and hopefully will for years to come! Here are a few pictures of her playing in the kitchen...maybe not in the most conventional ways yet. In the first picture Madeline has put Ming-Ming the Wonderpet duck in the microwave and I hope that Linny the Guinea Pig is there in to help Ming-Ming and save the day, but I can't quite tell from the look on Madeline's face...

Madeline also receieved Melissa and Doug play cutting food from Aunt Nette and Uncle Jay - cutting the loaf of bread is her favorite!

The Wonderpets were a gift from Uncle Chris, I think. And I don't have a picture yet of the Elmo microwave that she also plays with in her kitchen...a gift from Uncle Rob. I will try to post a video soon of her drum set that Uncle Graham and soon-to-be Aunt Shannon sent her for Christmas - not as malicious as it sounds. It's actually a very fun and appropriate drum set.

No comments: