Don't forget - you can follow my twitter @acuppia (or on the right hand side of the blog) for other pictures that I don't have time to blog yet. It's easier to post pictures at the moment on twitter because it only requires one hand! :)
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Hurry!
Since I have two hands free and I'm not sleeping, I thought this would be a good time for a quick blog update. Mason is doing well and now smiling big smiles (at people, including Mom, and not just ceiling fans and light fixtures)!
The weather has been too hot to do much outside, but we have found time to go to fun play dates or one time to the mall and the carousel was working and Madeline was so excited to ride the bunny rabbit!

Don't forget - you can follow my twitter @acuppia (or on the right hand side of the blog) for other pictures that I don't have time to blog yet. It's easier to post pictures at the moment on twitter because it only requires one hand! :)
Don't forget - you can follow my twitter @acuppia (or on the right hand side of the blog) for other pictures that I don't have time to blog yet. It's easier to post pictures at the moment on twitter because it only requires one hand! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment