Madeline and I visited "the little park" (it has a real name, but we never called it that during the 18 years that I spent living three houses away from it...celebrating most of my 4th of Julys there...) while we were in Salina, and we brought along my lifelong friend Jennifer (who drove down from Nebraska) too. How surreal (for lack of a better word) for Jennifer and I to take my daughter to the little park...if only our trip was a little less spontaneous and maybe Syd could have been there too. Anyway, enough of my attempts to wax poetic or explain the emotions (those positive but nostalgic emotions like you feel at a wedding that I didn't really expect) that I experienced during our trip, here are some pictures :)

1 comment:
Love the pictures! So special to spend time with you and Madeline, especially in the "little park". She is so much fun and such a great kid!
Post a Comment