Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hope you had a great Easter! It was a beautiful day here. We went to church, then while Mason was napping Madeline decorated eggs, then we went to Aunt Nette's house (pictures in a later post) for an awesome lunch and lots of old-fashioned sunbathing (well, technically in the shade of the oak tree) in the backyard on blankets sipping mimosas watching the boys play cornhole (is that one word?), then home for naps...good stuff. However, trying to take pictures of a 3-year-old is difficult. I feel like I'm working with a professional model when I take pictures of Mason compared to Madeline, who runs the other way when I try to take pictures but loves to pretend to dance on the "stage" that is our fireplace hearth. Anyway, you get what you get and we got some pretty good ones considering that we were wrangling the 3-year-old.

No comments: