Sunday, June 12, 2011

Aquarium

We had a fun trip to the Aquarium last week and finally got to use Maddie's birthday present from Uncle Graham and Aunt Shannon. The Aquarium has made some nice additions since our last visit (over a year ago I'm pretty sure) including a new dolphin exhibit and a fun penguin exhibit that you get to crawl through a tunnel and pop up in the middle of the penguin habitat. Mason enjoyed his first visit to the Aquarium and kept saying "see that?" It's his most common and understandable phrase right now. It seems like he will even just point in a general direction and say "[I want to] see that." and see what we hand him. I think he probably has something specific in mind, but I don't know what it is every time. When we were at the Aquarium, the divers were cleaning the glass in the tropical diver exhibit and Mason was so cute pointing them out "see that" and following them around the tank. The diver also put his hand up to the glass to interact with Maddie and Mason while he was cleaning.



1 comment:

Miss Mosier said...

So fun to see them exploring :-)