On this day Madeline requested to change into her green dress with pink leggings and the matching hat and then she sat with me and drank "tea" - iced caffeine free tea from Teavana - and she took a few sips before declaring "I don't like this tea yet. When I'm big like you I'll like it and drink lots and lots and lots."
So far Mason's summer favorites include climbing around the in the playset treehouse, swinging, and anything with water, especially running water (waterfall at Grandma & Grandpa's pool, filling the bath tub, the kitchen sink facet, sprinklers, etc). Here he is enjoying the treehouse (and you can see Madeline's pink shirt in the picture while she is enjoying the swing). Sometime I'll start putting shoes on this kid, but apparently not yet. He's so close to walking and has taken a few steps here and there but he still thinks crawling is the fastest (and less scary) way for him to get to what he wants.
I can't remember where we took this picture but isn't it cute!? I was using this camera for him to see himself to entertain him while we were waiting for something.
Mason climbed up in this chair at our neighbor's house while we were helping them clean out their garage (in hopes of finding the toy sprinkler attachment). As you can see, he has a ball with him while he keeps an eye on the action.

Mason climbed up in this chair at our neighbor's house while we were helping them clean out their garage (in hopes of finding the toy sprinkler attachment). As you can see, he has a ball with him while he keeps an eye on the action.

No comments:
Post a Comment