Almost every evening is spent in the living room playing with the wooden train set. I thought Mason would like it but did not expect that every day after dinner he would put out his little hand and ask me "Mama? Choo-choo?" Then we walk into the living room, he points out the train box, then gets pieces out as soon as I pull it out. "Track, mama, track. Mo track." He loves it! Some days Madeline gets territorial especially because I'm playing with Mason, so sometimes I make two separate tracks (like you see in the picture below)...sometimes I make them try to work it out and coach where needed. Either way, it's good stuff. Good playing. Good time with Madeline and Mason. And often to my surprise, even thought we're playing with the same toy each night, it's always a little different than the last time. So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment