Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crafty

Sorry for the longish absence from blogging. It turns out that having a full time job now means less time for blogging (unless I wanted to sacrifice sleep - mom would not like that). Also, I recently devoted my free time to reading The Hunger Games - good stuff. Anywho, we're chugging right along here and enjoying a mild winter. The evenings are spent first at a desperate 4:30 dinner for hungry children (mostly Mason). That kid can EAT! Todd, Nate, and the rest of my high school football friends would be impressed. So, after they have been fed, we usually head down to the basement for some crafty play time or outside to ride bikes etc. Here is a picture of crafty basement time - Mason in a box and Madeline blurry in the photo because she's crafting so quickly. Mason and I just hanging out on the daybed. I have also posted a photo of a Mommy and Madeline parallel paintings. Hope to catch up more soon!




No comments: