In my new home owner adventure of the week, I encountered a snake in our basement! I was not prepared for the encounter and found that I responded in a bit more of a high shrill than I had expected of myself. Anyway, after consulting many family members over the phone, we decided to trap it under a bucket, put a weight on the bucket, and wait for Andy to come home. After a little poking with a broom, I was able to trap the HUGE snake under a bathroom trashcan and I put a stepstool as a weight, just to make sure he couldn't get out. Later in the afternoon, the snake was released into the wild by Ma & Pa Coupe. I would also like to thank my Ma and Pa Smith for their reassurances during the adventure that "the thing about snakes is, where there is one there are usually more." and that "it probably has its family with it." Thanks for that! Here is the photographic evidence and proof of why I'm sticking with MICRObiology!
No comments:
Post a Comment