Monday, November 6, 2006

Rock Chalk

We had a great weekend seeing family and friends in Lawrence, KS. We were in town for a wedding - here is a picture of the three amigos and a fiance' dressed to the nines:



The weather during the weekend was beautiful and allowed us to explore Mass (Massachusetts St) - the main drag in Lawrence and home to great shops and restaurants. As you may or may not know, Lawrence is the home of the University of Kansas Jayhawks! Due to complaints from KU alumni about our bias for Clemson clothing on this blog, Andy and I were taken shopping at the Jock's Nitch for Jayhawk paraphernalia. I don't have pictures of all of our new KU clothes, but I at least have one of Andy's new sweatshirt while we were standing on Mass outside of Milton's:



Hope that the KU fans like the improvement! I'm sure the Clemson fans will rebel now...

No comments: