Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year everyone! As is the usual custom, I made some resolutions for 2008. For the first time, I am going to use the pressure and shame of the internet to help me reach my weight goals. I also think it will be fun to look back on and see the progress (or lack thereof) and what went right and wrong. I'll give you more information than you wanted along with pictures you probably don't want to see (they are G-rated, but still not pretty). I will weigh-in Biggest Loser style every Sunday morning and post the results with pictures. I'll also give a week in review. As always, feel free to laugh, make fun, or give encouragement - all are welcome and appreciated.



Current weight 1/1/2008 - 215.1 lbs; 24.1% body fat
Goal weight 4/5/2008 - 200 lbs; 20% body fat
Goal weight 10/25/2008 - 185 lbs; 15% body fat

Week in review:
The past two days have been good so far but I'm starting to feel the hurt a little as I have really cut back on the sweets. The snacks are harder to do as we are short on fruit. I am now down to one last soda. So far I have not craved pizza - I'm sure this will change when I watch the Jaguars (as a side note, I am very concerned about going back to Pittsburgh to play the Steelers. Yes they are banged up and have not been playing well recently, but this just has a feel of one of those games where the Jaguars just do enough to lose). The big test this coming week will be when I go to DC for Sun/Mon/Tues - can I control myself when I eat out?

1 comment:

T. J. said...

Good luck Andy. You are brave to put yourself out there like this. I look forward to the "after" pictures. Say hi to Al for me.