Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Resolution 2

Hi all. I know I said that I would post every week with pictures, etc. Well...I can't stand to look at myself that much and it would take up too much space. We are going to bi-weekly. I know, the sadness of not seeing me shirtless and half-awake will probably put you in a deep depression but somehow I think you'll survive. So far the resolution hasn't been going so well. There are three main reasons for it. 1. The Jaguars made the playoffs. This caused two Saturday's to become party nights. While the food was generally healthy (hummus, buffalo taco's, nacho's, burgers, baked fries, etc.) there was still more of it than a human should eat at one time (fyi...I'm glad I was wrong, but how close was I to being right about the Jags-Steelers game). 2. I went to DC to see two of my best friends. So after three nights of sipping fruit juice and eating salads and going to bed at 10:30pm I really wasn't in the mood to eat right or exercise. 3. I miss pizza more than I thought. While I haven't had any, I've been compensating with other things, such as soda and candy (smooth move dude, smooth move). Anyway...with all this going on I'm still holding my weight, which basically included a solid week (if you add up all the "off" days) of doing whatever I wanted. Enough chit-chat...

Current weight: 217
Goal weight (4/5/2008): 200
Body-fat %: 25.1 (I don't trust this number at all, but whatever).




Phenomenal bed head...and hair on the back. Man, I'm sexy.

No comments: