Monday, December 8, 2008
Fake
I'm amazed by the number of people who have fake license plates around here. I saw one once that said "I 'heart' NY" - I'm pretty sure it was one of the souvenir ones that you could buy from a street vendor. Just tonight I was behind a car with what looked like a color photocopy of a real "Alabama -Auburn" license plate (it was two-dimensional and didn't have any holograms). Ironically, the fake plate was on a Land Rover from a dealer in Buckhead. Is it really less expensive and worth the trouble and risk to make a high-quality color copy of a license plate? Plus, where can you do that, just walk into a place with a color copier and say, "I'd like to make a copy of this license plate please" - hopefully not at your local FedEx Kinkos!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment