Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not a Self-Esteem Boost

So MAC has this baby Einstein activity center that she can sit in. In this center, there are 5 animal pictures that when you hit one it first makes the sound of the animal, then says the English name, then the brain-washing begins and says the Spanish name, and then if we are lucky enough for her to hit it 4 times in a row, we get a fun classical song (I actually do like these, especially the Dog and the Duck). Anyway, the five animals are: Lion, Cow, Cat, Dog, Duck. I know it is probably pure coincidence, but on average I would say that when Mom walks into the room you typically hear a Lion roar. However, when I walk into the room I typically get to hear "MOOOO". Needless to say, it kinda chips away at your self-esteem that every time you walk into a room you hear a cow moo.

No comments: