Well, I figured out why my iPhoto was misbehaving, and it was not directly related to iPhoto but because my computer hard drive was beginning to fail. Luckily I caught it in time to recover all of my original files, especially because when I tried to restore my data from my backup hard drive, it decided to fail too! Our Tivo also gave out last week (after 5 good years of service to our family for which we are thankful), so it was not a good week at our house for electronic devices. We have since replaced the Tivo with a DirecTV DVR (for now). I am also in the process of formatting my new hard drive and resinstalling software and many, many updates. I have one or two more computer things to take care of after I finish that project to tie up all of the loose ends from the electronics breakdown, so posts may be a little scarce for the new week or two. Thanks for understanding!
Oh, and it really was teething! Madeline has her first tooth! It's on the bottom right. It has been a little rough in the sleep category and crankiness for her and me, but we are working through it. As I hear from other mothers (and can deduce for myself), I expect more teeth will follow soon after! We'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment