For the current phase of kitchen renovation we have replaced the faux granite painted laminate countertops with actual granite (Giallo Ornamental in case you're curious)! And the painted laminate backsplash with subway travertine (which I need to seal - thanks for reminding me)! Also, by "we" in regards to the countertop and backsplash I mean the professionals we paid to do the work. We also now have one big huge deep sink (LOVE!) and a new faucet to match and a new disposal hiding under the new sink. Our old disposal gave up last week anyway so it was good timing. We have a few details left still like converting a small unusable desk area into a pantry/mud room closet (that should happen this week and some of it will be done by more professional people), replacing the cabinet hardware (which should be here in a few weeks), and trimming and staining a few places. Otherwise, I think the transformation is coming along very nicely! Here are a few before and after shots of the countertop and backsplash! I hope you can tell which one is before and after without labels, but I will label just in case :)
Before
No comments:
Post a Comment